Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday and What's for dinner

Today we weighed in (I am not sure what my current weight is, since I left my card at home, but she said I was down a pound, so I will take it.)

Tonight dinner was artichoke and olive ravioli in marinara sauce and oven roasted cauliflower and broccoli. 



I have to gotten to the point that I need to start going through my freezer so today I looked and found a package of Rising Moon Artichoke and Olive Ravioli; one thing I love about these is that half of the package is 6 points plus. 
















In my pantry I also had some Sprouts Marinara Sauce; I usually get this sauce because it is 2 points plus per 1/2 cup, other sauces are around 3pp.
















For the oven roasted cauliflower and broccoli I just pre heated the oven to 425 degrees and cut up fresh the cauliflower and broccoli.  I tossed it with a little bit of olive oil, garlic powder, crushed red peppers and black pepper.  Once coated I laid them out on a cookie sheet smashed some garlic cloves and put those on.  Then just put in the oven till desired.


Sorry about the photo quality I am still depending on my I touch for photos till I find my camera battery charger

2 comments:

  1. Looks very good and very easy. I like good and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was... I have to say that the veggies were awesome and simple.

    ReplyDelete